Lot 33 Windmill Estates
- Property ID 176466
- Legal Acerage 1.46 +/-
- Legal Description: BLK C44 PT N/PT NW/4 SEC 20 PSL WINDMILL ESTATES LOT 33
- Water Well
- Residential subdivision
- Vacant property
- Owner Financing
- No credit check
- 10% Down payment
- 60 Monthly payments
Windmill Estates Restrictions
Lots 1 through 42. Windmill Estates A SUBDIVISION LOCATED IN THE NORTH PART OF THE NW/4 OF SECTION 20, BLOCK C-44, PUBLIC SCHOOL LAND, GAINES COUNTY,TEXAS
1. Lots are to be for residential purposes only. They are not to be used for commercial, manufacturing, business, rental, trade or other purposes for monetary gain, with no commercial structure(s) being constructed, erected or placed on the abovementioned lots.
2. All lots must have no mobile home(s), modular home(s), redi-built home(s), pre-fabricated home(s), tent(s), or other such type of home manufactured elsewhere and placed onto surface land as a permanent or temporary means of residence.
3. No residential structure shall be erected containing less than 1300 square feet of living area (exclusive of porches and garages) that is air conditioned and heated. No structure shall be erected, altered or permitted to remain on any residential building tract other than one single family dwelling and necessary outbuildings typical for the single family.
4. All dwellings and their attached garages shall be constructed of brick, stone, adobe or stucco with a minimum of eighty percent (80%) coverage, subject to only the following exceptions: (A) windows and doors and their ordinary frames shall not be included in such prohibition; (B) no exterior walls may be constructed of pumice-stone blocks or cement or concrete or any sort of tile; (C) wood or metal may be used in construction of exterior walls, if used to enhance beauty of appearance. (D) Dwellings and their attached garages on Lots 13 through 42 can be constructed of brick, stone, adobe, stucco, or metal siding. 5. No residential structure shall have a roof other than of high quality. The roof of any residential structure shall not b
e any of the following materials, gravel, roll type roofing, plastic, and composition shingles of a low grade.
6. No portion of any residential structure may be situated closer than 60 feet from any line of the street it faces. No portion thereof may be situated closer than 5 feet from the adjoining Lot.
7. No more than a total of four (4) hoofed animals per household provided that such animal(s) is not kept, bred, or maintained for any commercial purpose. All persons keeping livestock on the above described premises shall be obligated to comply fully with the provisions of the stock laws enforced in the state of Texas and provide good and sufficient fences to meet the requirements of such stock laws. No portions of the premises shall be used as a place to keep, breed, and maintain ostriches, emus, and other exotic birds and/or animals. Small chicken coops are acceptable, but must be maintained properly.
8. No junk yards and storage place for wrecked, junked or dismantled automobiles or equipment. No part of the property shall be used or maintained as a dumping ground for rubbish, trash, or junk. Any rubbish, trash, junk, garbage, or other waste generated through the use of the property as a single family residence or commercial lot must be disposed of in dumpsters or hauled away, or other means compliant with Gaines county.
9. The septic system must be up to code with the requirement and standard of the laws of the state of Texas. All individual sewage disposal systems shall be of the septic tank variety, and no privy or cesspool shall be permitted to exist on any of the above described property, pursuant to the regulations in Gaines county.
10. The above described property's water well must meet the requirements of the Llano Estacado underground water conservation district with regard to distance from septic systems, and boundaries.
11. The property of all lots must be kept in the condition to keep the land from eroding by either wind or water.
12. No obnoxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any of the Lots, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become any annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood and/or subdivision.
13. All fencing facing paved interior roads must be built of pipe, cable, metal, vinyl, or treated wood.
14. Lots 11-13 can be residential and/or commercial lots; therefore, they are not limited to residential purposes only. These lots must not hold any storage of hazardous chemicals or oil field equipment. No portion of any commercial structure may be situated closer than 60 feet from any line of the street it faces. No portion, thereof, may be situated closer than 5 feet from the adjoining Lot. Commercial buildings must be stationary. All other restrictions apply to lots 11-13, as well.
15. The Sellers, their heirs, and assigns shall have the right to enforce, by any proceeding at law or in equity, all restrictions, conditions, and reservations contained herein. Failure to enforce any covenants or restrictions by judgment or court order shall in no way affect any other provisions, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The covenants, conditions, and restrictions of this declaration shall run with and bind the land, and shall ensure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, the Sellers, their heirs.